In my practice for aroma work and psychotherapy in accordance with HPG (German Complementary Medical Practitioners Act), I take the time to look into your personal matter, in order to find a sustainable solution together with you.
Possible areas of treatment you might need support with:
- discomfort due to stress
- restlessness and anxiety
- sleeping disorders
- feelings of depression, exhaustion
- adjustment disorders due to changes in private or professional realm
- symptoms and general discomfort due to particular lifetime events or after drastic lifetime periods (trauma)
- psychosomatic issues (e.g. persistent pain)
- support for preparation and follow-up of medical interventions (both in-patient or out-patient)
- complementary therapy before or after in-patient treatment
- complementary therapeutic assistance for (patients with) serious illnesses
- complementary therapy for (patients with) chronic conditions
- grief support.
I see my work as a puzzle piece within a holistic therapeutic approach. Thus, as required or desired, I will also include your treating physician, therapist or complementary medical practitioner.
In my practice, you will find a place of retreat in which we address your particular matter and develop an individual approach together. I am bound to the same confidentiality as a physician.
My practice is appointments-only, which benefits you:
- no waiting times
- appointments flexibly adapted to your schedule.
The treatments can be held in German, English or French. I am looking forward to assisting you with my experience and knowledge to support you on your personal journey.